Subscribe today and save 30% off the cover price
The long awaited sports magazine that covers: Pro sports, Extreme sports, College sports, International sports and Entertainment. Not only will sports life magazine cover our day to day sports, but we will be adding CBD, and Athletes who do participate in the industry. Miracles have been noted and needs to be publicized. You! the reader are on a need to know bases. All extreme sports such as Go Pro and Red bull will be a major factor of our new and improved sports magazine publication. Sports Life magazine now comes with live interactive video embedded into any pictures or logo of your choice. It's like live TV in your ad.
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your life. something you can relate to. Not just what the media thinks. Although, Can we trust some of the media sources? or are they to involved on the hate and crime that is out there today? Some say, "Are we getting the full story?" It is hard to believe what is out there with so much getting in the way of the truth.
Sports Life magazine - We strive for perfection. We have been away for for a little bit of time, but now we are back and back for good! Sports life magazine will give you the latest in depth stories from around the world including the CBD industry. The real stories behind the healing and medical stories of which they seem never to hit the public. NOT ANY MORE!
Sports Life magazine's photo and writing Journalists will give you the best there is in the sports magazine industry, Digital and Paperback. Clarity like never before, Illustrations like no other. Years of knowledge and of course, dedication. It is important to have a team on which we all believe in the same thing, the same course and political views. Thank you for visiting.
Clarence was born in Hillsboro, a small town in Alabama. It was there he developed his God’s given talent with no formal training, with great family and friends support. Over time he had formed his on unique style of drawing. He always believed in creating realistic detailed masterpieces, it would best showcase his utmost abilities. Pointer welcomes challenging and seemingly difficult projects, it
keeps him sharp. Success came after lots of practice, perseverance, self-discipline, patience and determination to be the best.
While serving in the Air Force stationed at Okinawa, Japan a master Japanese artist who told him to devote even more time to each project. After those words of wisdom, Clarence began winning numerous art contests throughout Southern California and has gained international status, now he's in high demand. He recently had interviews with CBS, ABC. FOX, Time Warner News, The Karla Dawn LIVE Show and Bishop Thomas Davis, Jr's
"THE ENCOURAGEMENT ZONE, just to name a few
* He was personally endorsed by NFL Legend Thomas Hollywood Henderson in 2017
* He has had artwork on sitcoms, Hanging with Mr. Cooper & Sparks in the 90’s.
* Commissioned to create a drawing of Rosa Parks for a special event presentation at Edwards AFB in 1993
* Invited to showcase his art masterpieces at Motown Legend Smokey Robinson’s 1st Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament
* He currently has artwork displayed at Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles, a famous Soul Food restaurant located in downtown Hollywood
* Recently was selected to create a drawing of Apollo Theater Percy Sutton and PR Specialist Terrie Williams for an Washington D.C. Awards event in which both received Legacy Awards at a 2010.
* Hand selected to create an image of Ambassador Andrew Young for the It Takes a Village Foundation in Las Vegas.
* Chosen to create a drawing for the Luther Vandross Tribute 2013 affair in Beverly Hills
* Selected to create an image of Bill Duke for an 2015 Black History event in Hollywood, Ca
* Commissioned to create a drawing of legendary activist and comedian Dick Gregory for the 2015 4th Annual Comedy Convention in Hollywood, Ca
* Selected by the Board of Directors of The Village Foundation to create a drawing of 1968 Olympian John Carlos for a presentation in Las Vegas 2016
* Was chosen to create a portrait for the legendary Mr Hank Dixon, the last existing member of The Originals a Motown singing group. Their hit record was "Baby I'm For Real"
* Was selected to created a portrait for the legendary Mr Gene Chandler "The Duke of Earl" as he received his Entertainment Legacy Award?
* Honored as Best Celebrity of the Year 2017 by www.citrilstarz.com
* Selected to create a drawing of Claudette Robinson for her City of Los Angeles Award for being a pillar in the community for decades in 2017
*Chosen as Man of the Year by www.neinformer.net magazine 2017
* He serves as a mentor to many via social media as well, giving of himself and sharing what he's learned through his journey.
*These are just a few of the numerous accomplishments throughout my journey as a professional artist. A portion of the proceeds are donated to needy charities around the world.